Sept 1 (Sun)
- Spring/Summer Location –Outside Schenectady Greenmarket – around City Hall from 10 am to 2 pm. Music, food, vendors and more.
Sept 2 (Mon) – Labor Day – Federal Holiday
Sept 3 (Tues)
- First Tuesdays Tales and Stuff by Story Circle at Pinhead Susans in Sch’dy (North Broadway) “Stories of Autumn Leaves” 7-9 pm.
- Filming Schenectady-Capital Region TV show in the Addy Theater at Proctors. The filming starts at 10 am and ends at 11 am. Come and meet the fabulous guests in person. Plenty of audience seating.
- Senior Sing-A-Long Free Concert at Proctors. 1 pm. Drawing for three gifts during the concert: Waterpik; $100 Price Chopper Gift Card and La-Z-Boy Power Lift Recliner. Just show up and you’ll received a free raffle ticket. Party with cake and refreshments after the show.
- This is What Recovery Looks Like: Beating the Odds” at 6 pm at the Sch’dy County Public Library.
Sept 4 (Wed)
- Jazz on the Plaza with Doc Scanlon performing from 5:30 to 7:30 pm (Patio at Cornerstone at the Plaza)
- Schenectady Job Fair at Proctors from 10 to 4 pm. Bring resume and dress for success. Plenty of employers.
Sept 5 (Thurs)
- Karen Johnson’s Celebration of Life at Proctor’s GE Theater at 1 pm (2 hour celebration)
Sept 6 (Fri)
- 44th St. George’s Greek Festival – 107 Clinton St. Schenectady – Food and entertainment.
Sept 7 (Sat)
- Little Italy StreetFest from noon to 9 pm. Schenectady – North Jay Street. Food, music, vendors and more.
- 44th St. George’s Greek Festival – 107 Clinton St. Schenectady – all day event
- Caribbean/Guyana Day – Central Park Sch’dy (Music Haven) from 11 am to Dusk
- Stockade Villagers’ Art Show from 10 am to 4 pm. (Rain date Sept 8) – Ferry and Front Street
- Little River Band performing at the Harbor Jam at the Rivers Casino 7 pm
Sept 8 (Sun)
- 44th St. George’s Greek Festival – 107 Clinton St. Schenectady (all day)
- Carrot Festival – at Agudat Achim from 10 am to 4:30 pm. Madison VanDenburg (American Idol) performing with the Refrigerators Band. Plenty of food and entertainment. 2117 Union St. (Rt. 7)